Luckily for you, 0x005085c0 error can be repaired in many different ways. In this article, I would like to provide you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Remove 0x005085c0 Issues On Your Own.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot 0x005085c0 Issues Automatically.
Solution One: How to Troubleshoot 0x005085c0 Error By Yourself?
To troubleshoot 0x005085c0 issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Troubleshoot 0x005085c0 Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve 0x005085c0 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0x005085c0 error completely.
0x005085c0 error can be a disaster for your PC. If 0x005085c0 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x005085c0 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x005085c0 error in time.
Related: Media Center Error 13,Kb960569,Vista 508 Hiba,Windows Error 10061,Error 1308 Setup
Read More: ,Driver Error No Less Or Equal 0x000000d1,Error_bad_service_entrypoint,Winhttp.dll Could Not Be Found,Dell Memory Chips,Measure Speed