Best Answer: It is usually not difficult to figure out why your PC is so slow recently. To be honest, Windows 7 Update error message might be the fuse for your computer problems.
Using SmartPCFixer to Fix Windows 7 Update and Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Remove Windows 7 Update Issues By Yourself.
How to Do a System Restore?(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)Sometimes, to fix Windows 7 Update error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: Windows Update Error 0x80004005 For KB3087040,windows 10 Update 80004005,error 80004005 During Windows 10 Installation,windows 10 Upgrade Error 80004005,microsoft Error 80004005
Read More: ,dxgmms1.sys BSOD on older game (2006 and below),BSOD pci.sys driver or Handbrake conflict,How could I stop automatic installation of this?,Random Crashing and Rebooting while gaming.,Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages