I have been unable to use any flash related websites on PC for several days and was relieved to see that there was an update to fix the issue but I am un able to install this update, it provides me with a issue Exception Access Violation. Can anyone instruct me how to resolve Exception Access Violation before I give up and reinstall my windows system?Best Answer: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to scan and fix errors that may be causing your PC crash.
At whiles, Exception Access Violation error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Exception Access Violation problem will be resolved easily.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Exception Access Violation error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: system Idle Process At 99,system Idle Process,system Idle Process High Cpu Usage Windows Server 2008,system Idle Process High Cpu Usage Windows 7,system Idle Process High Cpu Usage Windows Vista
Read More: ,irql not less or equal 0x0000000a,irql not less or equal vista,driver irql not less or equal windows 7 blue screen,stop error driver irql not less or equal,driver irql not less or equal windows 7 tcpip sys