Best Solution:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair bad pool header 0x00000019 problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing bad pool header vistaGenerally speaking, most blue screen error, such as, bad pool header windows 10 upgrade is caused by bad driver issues. follow the below manual steps to get rid of bad pool header 0x00000019.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
In most cases, to fix Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
We should never ignore bad pool header windows 10 upgrade problem when we encounter it at the first time. If bad pool header vista error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header windows xp error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header 0x00000019 error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows 8,Bad Pool Header,bad Pool Header 0x00000019,Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 7,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005